Study in Australia
• Australia Economy is the most stable economy around the Globe.
• Australian Universities were ranked among the best & top universities of the world (7 Universities are ranked among the top 100 Universities).
• Excellent chances to get scholarships for programs.
• Minimum 2years of post study work permit visa available.
• Plenty of Job opportunities for Electronics, Electrical, Mechanical and Civil Engineers.• Wide range of choice of courses available for (Pharma, Biotech, Medical, Molecular & Micro Biology students).
• Part times available from day 1 (Earn 25 dollars/Hour)
Intakes:• Major – February & July
• Minor – November (Very few Universities offer this intake )
List of documents required:
Certificate• SSC (10th)
• Intermediate (12th)
• Bachelor Degree Memos (Individual Memos, Provisional and CMM memos)
• IELTS (or) TOEFL (or) PTE score card
• Statement of Purpose (SOP)
• Work Experience Certificates (if available)
Visa Procedure• English Proficiency Test (TOEFL/ IELTS / PTE)
• Apply for Admission
• Admission Letter
• Paying tuition fee
• Financial Documentation
• Visa Lodgment